- Reviews (0)
Mikrotik DynaDish 5 Dual chain 5GHz0 out of 5
The DynaDish 5 is a new 802.11ac outdoor device with an integrated 25dBi antenna. Compact in it’s design, it is a simple and completely integrated product with everything you need to quickly install a reliable point to point link.
The DynaDish 5 is powered by a new 720MHz CPU from Qualcomm.
– RBDynaDishG-5HacD-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
– RBDynaDishG-5HacD (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
BlueStorm Cat6 SFTP 305m Outdoor Networking Cable0 out of 5
- Material :SOLID-Bare Copper
- Nom.O.D.(mm): 0.580 up +0.008 down -0.008
- Material: HDPE
- Diameter: 1.10±0.05 mm
- Aluminum Foil :0.075*25mm
- Drain wire :YES
- Aluminum Foil +Braiding : 7*16 0.12 MM
- Coverage : ≥80%
Mikrotik Router CCR1036-12G-4S-EM0 out of 5
CCR1036-12G-4S-EM is an carrier grade router with a cutting edge 36 core Tilera CPU! Unprecedented power and unbeatable performance – this is our new flagship device. Over 20 times faster than our previous top model, the Cloud Core supports throughput of up to 24 million packets per second, or up to 16 gigabits – full wire speed.
UBNT UniFi AC Pro Network Access Point0 out of 5
The UniFi AC Pro AP features the latest Wi-Fi 802.11ac, 3×3 MIMO technology in a refined industrial design and is ideal for deployment of maximum‑performance wireless networks.
Mikrotik SXT Lite50 out of 5
Our best price/performance 5GHz CPE. The SXT Lite5 (product code RBSXT5nDr2), 5GHz 16dBi integrated antenna with 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM and RouterOS L3 installed.
SXT Lite5 is a low cost, high transmit power 5GHz outdoor wireless device. It can be used for point to point links or as a CPE for point to multipoint installations.
– RBSXT-5nDr2-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
– RBSXT-5nDr2 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).