- Reviews (0)
Mikrotik SXT Lite50 out of 5
Our best price/performance 5GHz CPE. The SXT Lite5 (product code RBSXT5nDr2), 5GHz 16dBi integrated antenna with 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM and RouterOS L3 installed.
SXT Lite5 is a low cost, high transmit power 5GHz outdoor wireless device. It can be used for point to point links or as a CPE for point to multipoint installations.
– RBSXT-5nDr2-US (USA) is factory locked for 5170-5250MHz and 5725-5835MHz frequencies. This lock can not be removed.
– RBSXT-5nDr2 (International) supports 5150MHz-5875MHz range (Specific frequency range can be limited by country regulations).
Mikrotik Router RB2011iLS-IN0 out of 5
Desktop metal case, 5xEthernet, 5xGigabit Ethernet, PoE out on port 10, 600MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, RouterOS L4
The RB2011 is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011iL-IN is the most basic model, with five Gigabit ethernet ports, five Fast ethernet ports, power jack and PoE support.
You've just added this product to the cart:
Premium Line Rack Cabinet 42 Unit 800 * 800 - Second Hand
Premium Line Rack Cabinet 42 Unit 800 * 800 – Second Hand0 out of 5
- connected by four corner to ensure the stability
- cable entry from the top cover and bottom panel
- removable side doors for easy installation and maintenance
- 4 pcs of M12 adjustable feet and 4 pcs of 2″ heavy duty castors included
- 40 sets M6 cage nuts included (below 32U 20 sets)
- 1 pair of vertical cable management included for 800mm depth cabinet
Mikrotik Router RB2011UiAS-2HnD-IN0 out of 5
2.4GHz AP, 5x Ethernet, 5x Gigabit Ethernet, SFP cage, USB, LCD, PoE output on Eth10, 600MHz CPU, 128MB RAM
The RB2011Ui is a low cost multi port device series. Designed for indoor use, and available in many different cases, with a multitude of options.
The RB2011 is powered by RouterOS, a fully featured routing operating system which has been continuously improved for fifteen years. Dynamic routing, hotspot, firewall, MPLS, VPN, advanced quality of service, load balancing and bonding, real-time configuration and monitoring – just a few of the vast number of features supported by RouterOS.